Quality Control Technician
@ SafeSource Direct
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and maintain inspection reports.
- Ensure product and process compliance to company standards and specifications.
- Maintain calibration of quality control equipment.
- Perform inspections across all stages of production.
- Prepare and maintain test data for review.
- Evaluate data and draft quality reports, noting any relevant deviations from existing standards.
- Identify areas for quality control improvement and implement new methods accordingly.
- Communicate quality or compliance concerns with urgency.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Previous work experience as a Quality Control Technician or similar role.
- Hands-on experience deploying Quality Management Systems (QMS), and inspection and test methodologies.
- Comprehensive understanding of document control systems.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High-level of visual awareness.
- Advanced organizational skills.
- Experience drafting reports and collating data.
- Ability to stand for up to 12 hours.
- Ability to work a 12-hour pitman schedule (3-2-2-3).
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret information.
- Quality assurance certifications a plus.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.safesourcedirect.com/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Broussard, LA
Date Posted: August 24, 2022
Application Deadline: October 26, 2022
Job Type: Full-time