Quality Assurance Automated Test Engineer
CGI is seeking a QA Automation Engineer who is passionate about Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and Test-Driven Development (TDD). This position can be performed remotely!
At CGI we call our professionals "members" to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company.
CGI's benefits include:
- Competitive base salaries
- Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollarfor-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
- 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
- Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
- Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
- Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
Build Your Career with Us
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
FUTURE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be knowledgeable, opinionated, and passionate about test automation best practices
- Be able to explain to development teams why automated testing matters
- Help teams integrate BDD into their development process
- Help teams increase the use of TDD
- Work with others across the company to increase overall code quality through a shift-left approach
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
- 5+ years’ experience implementing automation testing solutions in CI/CD pipelines
- 5+ years’ experience writing tests
- An understanding of the difference between TDD, BDD, integration testing, smoke/sanity testing, regression testing, and acceptance testing
- Experience writing Gherkin scenarios
- API testing experience with SOAtest
- Automated acceptance testing experience with FitNesse or the Robot Framework
- Java testing experience with JUnit
- Logging experience with Splunk
- .NET testing experience with XUnit
- UI testing experience with Selenium
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Ability to quickly learn and understand new tools and products
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum Education Required: Bachelors Degree
How to Apply:
Please apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: August 30, 2021
Application Deadline: September 30, 2021