Qlik Replicate SQL Server Admin
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- The Administrator is responsible for installing, configuring, administering, and maintaining the client’s healthcare database environments, including providing high security of protected health information, monitoring and investigating issues with production applications, evaluating and identifying operational issues within the databases.
- The Administrator will be responsible for working on tickets and monitoring of the database environment and completing user requests for access, change requests, scripts and responding to performance issues.
- The Administrator will review database level code and ensure adherence to DBA standards and best practices.
- The Administrator will be responsible for participating in the 24x7shift schedule.
- The Administrator will be responsible for mentoring junior DBAs and taking a lead role in major projects and working on major issues and working with management to set standards for the team.
- Use Qlik Replicate to migrate data from on-prem databases to Azure.
- Other duties will be determined as necessary.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Hands on experience in Qlik Replicate and Cloud ELT Tools
- Experience working in Azure environment
- Strong development and configuration experience in Qlik real time replication projects
- Exposure to configure Qlik on various sources SQL Server, Snowflake and replicate to target db AZURE BLOB Storage
- Understand different mechanism of Qlik data replication through system backup changes replication
- Implement best practices in Qlik and system optimization to reduce errors
- SQL Server Procedures automation and Optimization will be a plus
- Experience implementing and documenting the processes standards and frameworks
- Possesses Architecture knowledge and standing up new environment in multiple cloud platforms
- User and Role Administration User Database Warehouse creation
- Monitor dormant users Resource monitor management
- Monitor Credit Usage and Utilization Storage Usage
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Hands on experience in SnowQL with working knowledge on SQL Programming
- SQL Server
- Database Administration
- Qlik Sense
- Health Insurance
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: May 04, 2022
Application Deadline: June 06, 2022
Job Type: Full-time