QA Performance Tester
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills demonstrated by the ability to assimilate new information, understand complex topics and arrive at sound analysis and judgment
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• JMeter scripting experience with Angular frameworks and queries.
• Conduct working sessions with client to refine the expected business processes and rules in order to explore future methods of managing their system that drive the need to digitize their process
• Plan and execute test and performance test plan.
• 2+ years of relevant work experience in test planning.
• 1+ years of performance testing of mission critical applications.
• Performance test experience with relevant automation and monitoring tools such as JMeter.
• Working knowledge of Automated Test and Test Management Tools (e.g. JMeter and Jira).
• 2+ years of experience with JMeter preferred.
• Performance testing experience with .NET Core, Angular framework environments preferred.
• Experience with scripting and testing using JMeter.
• Ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously and produce high quality products
• Ability to create reusable performance test scripts
• Experience with JMeter for performance test execution.
• Familiar with application development best practices
• Familiar with VM testing environment.
• Versed in the use of Microsoft Office Tools
• Guide the testing team in creating the test cases and test scripts to be used in testing based on business requirements, technical specifications, user stories and product knowledge
Skill Set Years of Experience/Proficiency Level
Test planning and test documentation
Software development lifecycle
Agile development process
Minimum Education Required: Bachelors Degree
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: September 08, 2021
Application Deadline: October 08, 2021