QA Engineer with Automation
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Facilitates the design and development of automated test methodologies, collaborating with engineering and product teams to implement shift left techniques on test design and automation.
- Writes actionable, testable product requirements in the form of user stories based on input from product development team
- Leverages leadership and coding expertise to leads product development team in the development and maintenance of test tools and frameworks to validate unit, integration and functional tests of the system.
- Support test engineering efforts to implement enterprise frameworks to enhance overall testing capabilities.
- Test plan & Test data prep
- Test cases mapped to JIRA stories for traceability
- Test automation (Selenium, Cucumber in BDD style)
- Manual testing (where Test Automation is NOT a feasible option Ex. Exploratory Testing, Integration testing with complex test conditions)
- Understanding of Different types of testing, SIT, UAT,
- Ability to help write Gurkin formatted writeup
- Platform Testing mindset
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- 4+ Years of related experience.
- Knowledge of Java: Concepts, Code, Advanced.
- Solid knowledge of Testing Tools : Gherkin, Cucumber, Selenium
- Knowledge of DevOps : CI/CD, Jenkins, Git, Bit Bucket.
- Knowledge of Test Automation Design Patterns & Frameworks.
- Test Automation Mindset.
- Sound Team communication
- Presentation skills for Demos
- Experience with platform testing
- Fair understanding/Hands-on experience with any of the following:
- Clone Java Project/application to local desktop using an IDE i.e. eclipse or IntelliJ
- Build automation tool i.e. Maven or Gradle to compile and build a Java Spring-boot application
- LoadRunner Java-vuser protocol
- Check-in/check-out Test scripts on Git Repo and
- Execute Performance tests on CI/CD pipeline via Jenkins or other industry standard ci/cd tools
- JMeter's WebDriver Sampler scripts
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: May 04, 2022
Application Deadline: June 06, 2022
Job Type: Full-time