Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Technical Consultant in in our Lafayette office.
Technology Consultants are responsible for the implementation and configuration of the technical infrastructure including web applications, layered software, hardware platform and operating systems. The Technology Consultant regularly consults with clients on best practices, issue resolution and experience guidance in order to improve the performance/reliability of client's technical environment.
- Assess and understand business requirements
- Validate business requirements against the implementation through comprehensive testing
- Produce client deliverables such as detailed test plans, test cases, test scripts and test reports any other assets described in the SOW
- Ensure deliverables are of the highest quality to promote client satisfaction
- Acting as an Agile tester, flexible to play multiple roles in the team
- Share knowledge with the team through training, documents, etc
- Flexibility to learn new technologies as required by project
- Develop and execute Automated testing scripts by Selenium, Cucumber and other tools
- Independently manage assigned tasks
- Be responsible for quality analysis
- 5+ years of professional experience and a Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent degree; without a degree, three additional years of relevant professional experience (8+ years in total)
- Extraordinary level of understanding for complex business requirements
- Hands on experience in at least one of the following testing activities: functionality testing, performance testing, automation testing and mobile testing.
- Hands on experience in the following activities: test estimation, test planning and test reporting
- Experience in at least one of the following databases: Oracle Database, MS SQL Server, DB2
- Deep understanding of automation test framework design and hands on experience in automation testing
- Demonstrates a breadth and/or depth of technical/Industry competence
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Must be flexible to new situations and challenges
- Passion for delivery
- Good time management skills
- Problem solving skills are required
- Experience for AEM will be a plus.
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
How to Apply:
Please apply online at: https://careers-perficient.icims.com/jobs/intro
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: August 26, 2021
Application Deadline: September 27, 2021