@ Workstrings International
- Maintain knowledge of changes in Inspection Techniques and requirements.
- Assist in the development and revision of Quality Control Plans for customers.
- Assist in the revision of Quality System Procedures and Process Control Plans.
- Assist in the revision of Standard Operating Procedures.
- Coordinates implementation of quality control program to ensure the quality of products are consistent with established standards.
- Assist in internal and external Quality Assurance Audits.
- Conduct and document routine Quality Assurance Operational Inspections.
- Randomly monitors results of inspection and testing activities to ensure continuous control over materials, facilities, and products.
- Serves as liaison for 3rd party monitor request during outgoing inspections.
- Monitor third party off-site outgoing inspections.
- Review damages resulting from 3rd party inspections of Company-owned pipe on-site & off-site.
- Monitor and approve outgoing shipments.
- Monitor operational compliance with Customer specifications.
- Assist in the investigation of internal incidents and customer complaints.
- Other duties as assigned by the Quality Manager.
- 5 years' experience of which at least 2 shall be in the control of oilfield drilling products.
Technical and Behavioral Abilities
- Knowledge of oilfield drilling equipment and connections.
- Knowledge of Quality System standards such as API, ISO and DS-1.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Suite.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine correspondence.
- Ability to use and apply basic math skills.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions provided in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Ability to keep pertinent information confidential.
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal at all levels within and outside the organization.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to deal with a wide range of situations and personalities.
- Must be a self-starter capable of working and prioritizing projects with little supervision
- BS or technical degree in related field preferred but not required.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://superiorenergy.com/careers/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Broussard, LA
Date Posted: December 16, 2021
Application Deadline: January 19, 2022