Python Developer (BI, Analytics)
Python Developer with Business Intelligence/Analytics will helps manage data retrieval and perform analysis.
Duties will include:
- Organizing data points, communicating between customers across the organization and the internal squad.
- Assist in determining what information client needs to collect to answer business questions.
- Work with databases to put the collected data into a meaningful structure and format for later analysis.
- Ability to create written reports management can use to monitor the client's metrics and make decisions.
- Ability to create data visualizations in the form of charts and web dashboard applications that helps track trends.
- Familiarity with Jenkins, Tableau, EAZYBI, POWERBI, Alteryx a plus.
- Developer with strong communication skills who is also a fast and avid learner will be an asset to this team.
- At least 4-5 years of experience in software engineering
- Expert in Python, BI, Analytics and design technique as well as experience working across large environments with multiple operating systems
- Development experience using Python, yaml, json and scripting, work experience with AWS code pipeline, AWS deployment automation, AWS Service Catalog, Infrastructure as Code
- Strong Database development experience
- Experience with using agile methodologies for software development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong AWS cloud computing experience. Extensive experience in Lambda, S3
- Hands-on Experience with BI tools (i.e. Tableau and SQL)
- Working knowledge of AWS S3, Lambda, IAM, basic understanding of Redshift spectrum, Glue catalog to verify the data
- Experience with Python, Autosys
- Hands-on experience in Jenkins
- Expertise in Data Analytics
- QA experience
- Strong Communication skills
- 2-5 years of experience in EAZYBI, POWERBI, Alteryx
- Agile Best Practices
- Knowledge of Cloud (AWS) and on-prem hosting
- Migrating on-premise applications to AWS.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- AWS Certification(s) desired
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: October 14, 2021
Application Deadline: December 15, 2021