Python Developer (AWS)
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Work with RedShift ETL to extract, transform, and load databases and data in AWS.
- Build the cloud computing processes working with large data sets and advanced analytics.
- Create processes to take upstream data from data lakes and data marts and apply logic to them using SQL and Python and stored procedures.
- Use primarily AWS native tools.
- Work with financial services data and ensure that the data is secure and intact throughout migration.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- 5+ years of experience with AWS Development and Cloud Architecture.
- 5+ years of experience with Python (must have)
- Must have strong experience with SQL
- Excellent communication skills to ask questions, clarify requirements, and engage with the team and stakeholders.
- Strong logic, reasoning, and critical thinking skills to solve problems as they arise.
- Adaptive to change: Demonstrated ability to problem solve on the fly and tailor your approach to the resources at hand.
- Must be an independent problem solver who can evaluate a situation and build solution options.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- AWS Certification(s) desired
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: April 11, 2022
Application Deadline: June 13, 2022
Job Type: Full-time