Python Developer (AWS)
• Work with RedShift ETL to extract, transform, and load databases and data in AWS.
• Build the cloud computing processes working with large data sets and advanced analytics.
• Create processes to take upstream data from data lakes and data marts and apply logic to them using SQL and Python and stored procedures.
• Use primarily AWS native tools.
• Work with financial services data and insure that the data is secure and intact throughout migration.
• 4+ years of experience with Python (must have) and R (nice to have)
• 1+ years of experience with AWS Development and Cloud Architecture.
• Must have strong experience with SQL
• Strong experience with Amazon RedShift is required.
• Strong experience with data migration, cloud migration, and ETL.
• Strong experience with AWS Lambda, Fargate, SNS, Elastic Beanstalk, ECS, Sagemaker and CloudWatch.
• Experience with enterprise data lakes, data warehouses, data marts, and big data.
• Excellent communication skills to ask questions, clarify requirements, and engage with the team and stakeholders.
• Strong logic, reasoning, and critical thinking skills to solve problems as they arise.
• Adaptive to change: Demonstrated ability to problem solve on the fly and tailor your approach to the resources at hand.
• Must be an independent problem solver who can evaluate a situation and build solution options.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply