• Help move the current monitoring process and Credit risk Models built in SAS to Python.
– This will be the immediate task at hand. This would require a decent knowledge on SAS Macros and libs along with excellent Python development skill with pandas and numpy.
• Perform thorough Model testing after transitioning to Python to make sure the models produce same result as the SAS Models.
• Build whole Python package.
• Perform Quantitative and qualitative Data analysis.
• Help the modeling team with the data preparation process, source data from multiple sources.
• Build predictive models using Python.
• Build visualization if required.
• Generate data reports.
• Support statistical testing and methodology.
• Render jupyter notebook.
• Minimum 3+ years of experience in Python development with pandas and other libs.
• Basic understanding of SAS language macros.
• Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
• Good understanding of Pandas, Numpy, matplotlib, Scipy libraries.
• Understand basic modeling values and processes.
• Excellent Excel skills to produce reports, create Pivot tables, perform Impact analysis
Education: Bachelor's Degree in IT/CS or Related Field
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: March 19, 2021
Application Deadline: April 19, 2021