Python/AWS Cloud Engineer
• 8-10 years of experience in Data Warehousing SDLC.
• Hands-on experience in Python Scripting and functional coding
• Having experience working on Cloud platforms(AWS)
• Understand the project scope, identify activities/ tasks, task level estimates, dependencies, risks and provide inputs to team.
• Solid understanding of ETL, SQL, data models, normalization, E-R models, Dimensional models and Data warehousing skills.
• Develop Informatica workflows components/inventory for the code to be developed.
• Create Tables, Views, stored procedures, other database objects on Teradata, write SQL scripts, and load data using Teradata Load utilities (Bteq, Fastload, Multiload, TPT, and Fastexport).
• Perform sampling of data to understand the character/ quality of the data (project dependent in the absence of data analyst or designer).
• Follow coding standards and best practices to develop code and check code quality.
• Conduct code review sessions with architect and designers, work on their feedback/inputs.
• Preparing unit test cases and fixing defects based on results.
• Code reviews and technical troubleshooting.
• Version control using GIT, Build and Deploy the code using Jenkins and Udeploy through Devops process. Maintain deployment tracker.
• Develop schedule and perform impact analysis using ActiveBatch/ESP job scheduling tool.
• Perform sanity checks post deployment to ensure smooth production activity.
• Provide support and hand over to production team. Post Production support and maintenance
• Microsoft SQL Server
• Scheduling tool like Active Batch/ESP
• Any other ETL tools
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply