@ MPW Properties
• Manage all aspects of assigned properties
• Ensure the efficient operation of all properties
• Direct Supervisor over Maintenance Department
• Manage and oversee all Property Management/ Maintenance Issue
• Maintain annual budgets for each building
• Coordinate the contractor and vendor relationships
• Take care of all tenant request and work directly with Maintenance Dept. to solve all issues
• Inspect Properties as needed and meet with subcontractors, tenants and maintenance to help identify problems and solutions
• Maintain all tenant information in companies property management software.
• Manage the moving In and Out of tenants.
• Coordinate property renovations with Project Manager
• Work with leasing agent with drafting leases/ lease renewals and new tenant onboarding
• Meet with Asset Manager to give weekly updates and report on the status of the properties and ongoing issues
• Attend staff meetings
• Meet with Maintenance Department as needed to keep up with outstanding work orders and ongoing tenant and building issues and provide daily priority list of Work Orders.
• Review building budgets to identify areas that are over budget and how to rectify the issues
• Assist accounting in the collection and pursuing of late rent payments.
• Annually drafting of budgets with Maintenance and Asset Manager.
• Help maintenance with building budgets throughout the year
How to Apply:
Submit resumes to: Jlandry@mpwproperties.com
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: April 05, 2021
Application Deadline: May 05, 2021