• Manage projects on schedule and on budget.
• Be responsible for all project oversight, including planning, directing and managing development resources and testing activities.
• Take initiative to coach, mentor, and orient co-workers and actively support team-based developments.
• Drive the on-time delivery of complete scope while actively managing change requests and setting customer expectations.
• Supervise staff with design, analysis, test planning, project work plans and estimates.
• Ensure all solutions are delivered in accordance with CGI standards and methodologies.
• Stay abreast of technical and industry developments.
• Provide the highest quality services possible to all external and internal clients.
• Assist with project estimation and System Requirements Specifications.
• Be responsible for client satisfaction.
• BS in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or directly related degree highly desired.
• PMP Certification preferred.
• 7+ years of experience in IT-related project management required.
• Experience with the various industries is a plus.
• Demonstrated ability to perform all facets of the standard project management lifecycle, including project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring/controlling and closure required.
• Adept at actively managing scope, risk, and client communications required.
• Project Management experience planning and monitoring analytics projects using Agile/Scrum principles.
• Ability to balance technical requirements with business needs.
• Strong interpersonal communications skills and excellent writing and presentation skills.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply