Production Workflow Planner
The Production Workflow Planner consists of responsible and technical work involving the maintenance and accountability of the OUT TO WIP sub-inventory, and to track and facilitate departmental responsibility for on time delivery for both internal and external customer base.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The ability to work in a safe and responsible manner
- Responsibility for diverting work systematically and physically into Work In Process. Accurate calculations of material required are critical to ensuring desired allocation of metal to each finished goods job.
- Responsible for any Oracle transactions required to account for metal including the accountability of assay samples required for all production jobs, scrap generated throughout the production process, and verification of any material loss before job completion.
- Increase productivity in Fabricated Metals by coordinating work flow from casting and Material Control to the fabrication floor by elimination of duties being performed by fabrication operators.
- Additional responsibilities include daily prioritization and communication of urgent work, ensuring fabrication operators are processing jobs in an appropriate sequence.
- Communicate with all levels of management and acting liaison between Metal Fabrication, Die Striking, Material Control and Production Process Management.
Work Hours: 7:30AM-4:00PM
- Good Math skills for accurate material diversions
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to use weighing scales, measuring devices such as micrometers and calipers, and powered shears for parting ingots
- Ability to utilize PC for work tracking and reporting
- Perform light duty tasks on production floor in order to assist when needed
- Candidate must possess a High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Must have one to three years experience in field or related field
How to Apply:
Please apply online at www.stuller.com/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: May 24, 2021
Application Deadline: June 24, 2021