Production Support Analyst
CGI is hiring a Product Support Analyst to join our dynamic team.
At CGI, you get to build solutions as a full time consultant with a world-class IT company. You will be involved in a mission critical project, working with a team of smart, dedicated people like yourself who build quality solutions for a variety of customers. Take your talents to a company that inspires growth and values your ideas.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer point of contact
- Frontline Incident Triage & Resolution
- 24x7 Oncall Support
- Resolves P3/P4 & Minor Impacting Incidents
- Eyes on Glass Monitoring
- Infrastructure Health Checks
- Known Error Database Owners (KEDB)
- Logging of ALM Defects for Minor Impacting Incidents
- Aged Incidents
- War Room Monitoring Representation
- Incident Analysis & Recommendation
- Out of Service Page CR & Content Owners
- Service Requests (Purge Phone Number, etc.)
- Release & Transition Support & Participation
- Overall 3+ years of experience with software development or production support role
- 3 years of experience/skills on Windows and Midrange (Unix) environments
- Experience working with Service Now
- Must be able to work a rotating 24 by 7 shift.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Experience working in Financial industry
- Experience working in Agile environment.
- Experience working in Cyber Security, Data Power, Security Protocols, SSO Authentication, Ping Identity
How to Apply:
Please apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: August 30, 2021
Application Deadline: September 30, 2021