Production Readiness Coordinator
- CGI is looking for Proactive Operations Readiness Coordinator to join the Product development team.
- This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced, Agile team environment the operations readiness coordinator will work with various development teams, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), operations team, Cross functional team and ensure all product release, change deployment meets the required criteria.
- Identified candidate should be able to work independently with various teams and ensure all of the operations readiness activities are completed and act as a stage gate to ensure all the criteria are met before implementation.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Create & maintain a comprehensive Operations readiness checklist on an ongoing basis.
- Creation and updating of operations readiness workflow.
- Ensure CMDB audit is done and all data are Up-to-date.
- Ensure Documents are available to care functionality and application CI
- Ensure SLA information are documented and signed off for each CI
- Ensure all Monitoring elements for the product is implemented before production implementation
- (Advanced Synthetics, Simple Synthetics, Application performance Monitoring (APM) Logging, Infrastructure monitoring Real User Monitoring etc.,
- Validate EOCC Dashboards exist and have required alerts and KPIs
- Validate all required information is available for Alert/Dashboard Knowledge articles for monitoring and service desk team.
- Validate all required contact & Escalation information is available in ITSM tool.
- Ensure automated Escalation for Critical alerts are setup.
- Ensure Monitoring instrumentation implemented
- Knowledge on Product life cycle management
- Coordinate to perform failure mode testing to validate monitoring is functioning as expected.
- Ensure all Problem management identified tasks are reviewed and executed.
- Managing all he projects releases and changes.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Strong ITIL Knowledge
- Should have working knowledge in an Agile Scrum team.
- Good project coordination experience
- Jira & Service now tools knowledge
- 5 to 6 years of experience in production readiness coordinator role.
- Experience in analyzing the Problem tickets and ensure the fixes are implemented on a timely manner
- Expertise in communicating with various stake holders ex: Development team, Monitoring team, tools team, Cross functional team etc.
- Experience with production environment handling
- Experience in solely handling operations readiness review with various stake holders and ensure all the aspect of readiness is checked before go-live.
- IT Service Management
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: July 28, 2022
Application Deadline: August 29, 2022
Job Type: Full-time