Production Operations Support
Candidate will work closely with the technical and functional teams to coordinate and monitor production operations, and diagnose and resolve issues in a timely manner. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Developing SQL scripts to support issue analysis and resolutions
• Analyzing system data logs for root cause analysis.
• Propose changes to operational processes to improve efficiency and reduce manual work.
• Document system issues clearly and accurately to support software resolution development.
• Design work streams to meet client requirements and mandates
• Automate business processes
• Advise stakeholders on issue mitigations to minimize impacts to daily operations.
• Coordinate scheduling and direct Production Operations in a multi-tenant ERP.
Tasks include complex issue analysis and resolution, providing end user support, monitoring and interpreting job execution results, and executing system testing.
This role works closely with client staff, functional team, and development team to translate client business requirements, issues and concerns into workable solutions.
Knowledge & Skills: Familiarity with Momentum and many of its subsystems, SQL and database concepts, ability to work independently and efficiently on issue resolution.
Bachelors degree andThree (3) years functional/technical design experience in complex systems administration and operation.
Ability to analyze system data logs to identify root causes of issues, develop scripts to query system data in support of issue resolution.
Effective consultative skills: Support Production Operations and Maintenance of a large scale application by providing subject matter expertise across a broad range of functional business processes. Effectively work with internal and external stakeholders to maintain business operations in support of client missions.
Knowledge of Government Financial Management processes.
Minimum Experience: Three or more years ERP application implementation and support experience; Familiarity with software design, development, testing, and implementation of enterprise solutions.
The successful candidate will also possess the following:
•A great attitude and hunger for learning
•Excellent analytical, written and oral communication skills
•Flexibility and ability to deal with ambiguity
•Works well under pressure
•Ability to work within a team environment
•Willingness and desire to share knowledge and help teammates
• Desired: Momentum Financials, Knowledge of Delivery Methods (Ex. SDLC, Agile), familiarity with database concepts, Oracle WebLogic, Tuxedo, SoftwareAG webMethods or similar Integration platform, SQL Developer script development.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply