Production and Graphic Design
@ Absolutely Embroidery and More
- Absolutely Embroidery and More is looking to hire a full-time employee, preferably one who has experience in production.
- While production is the primary focus of this job posting, experience with graphic design is also strongly preferred.
- This includes a background of working with industrial-sized printers, a cutting plotter, heat press machines, and a direct-to-garment machine in tandem with a pre-treat machine.
- The person we hire needs to have an ability to properly prioritize and multitask orders, a firm working knowledge of the aforementioned machines, and a desire to integrate themselves into a hardworking team.
- Absolutely Embroidery and More is a locally owned company that specializes in monogramming, corporate apparel, and promotional items.
- Our clientele includes local schools, oilfield companies, medical facilities, and collegiate organizations.
- Our team consists of creative thinkers who are dedicated to providing an elegant, boutique sales experience for our guests.
- The individual chosen for this position must represent the style and professionalism of the company, not only in their attitude but in their work as well.
- We are looking for a candidate who enjoys team collaboration and striving to accomplish goals!
- Here at Absolutely Embroidery and More, we want a creative and self-motivated individual who is organized, accountable, and has a sense of urgency.
- Performing all of the functions necessary to produce embellishments on apparel and items, including heat transfer, large-format printing, and vinyl work.
- Verifying that produced apparel or items meets customer specifications exactly.
- Watch closely for quality issues and correct as necessary. Excellent attention-to- detail is a must.
- Schedule orders with sales team and manage time appropriately.
- Troubleshoot machines when errors arise and maintain them between orders.
- Maintain a clean and organized workstation.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Have outstanding punctuality and consistent attendance.
- Must be available during normal shop hours, M-F 8am-5pm.
Salary Range: $13-$15/hourly
- We prefer that candidates have experience with at least one of the following machines: Brother GTXpro Direct-to-Garment printer, Graphtec Cutting Plotter, and Roland TrueVIS Large Format Printer.
- Familiarity with Adobe Illustrator is necessary for this position.
- Focus and ability to meet firm deadlines.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be able to lift 20 pounds.
- Excellent attention-to-detail & organizational skills.
- Ability to work well in high-pressure situations.
How to Apply:
Please apply to our "Production and Graphic Design" position on Indeed or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Lafayette, LA (In-Store)
Date Posted: May 19, 2023
Application Deadline: June 20, 2023
Job Type: Full-time