Stuller is seeking a multi-tasking and analytical Product Manager to join our Merchandising team in Lafayette, Louisiana. In this role, you will develop and manage business strategies and actively identify opportunities to grow the business. Strong verbal and written presentation skills are a must. You should also have a passion for merchandising and building a product assortment. Strong skills prioritizing work in a fast-paced environment is required.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Own a product category of the business and drive strategy to increase market share.
- Establish, build, and manage strong external vendor relationships.
- Identify opportunities to maximize product performance including analyzing sales data, assortment gaps and market trends to make effective decisions for your business.
- Assortment plan from the ground up to identify gaps in the current assortment and over assorted categories.
- Work cross functionally with teams including marketing, vendors, pricing, and operations.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management and other departments.
- Using provided reporting tools, analyze the business and maximize profitability within each category.
- Develop the merchandise business plan, including all phases of initial merchandise selection, pricing promotion, and vendor negotiations.
- Monitor the marketplace for competitive product information, especially pricing, recommending and instituting changes accordingly.
- Strategize and develop marketing materials and promotions to successfully launch new products.
- Manage vendor relationships; strategically purchase new products and promote via web and print marketing accordingly.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong knowledge of retail math.
- Ability to lead multiple projects at a time.
- Flexible during times of change.
- Work harmoniously with cross-functional teams and various personalities
- Intuitive sense for design and merchandising
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Direct work experience in a merchandising/business management capacity helpful
How to Apply:
Please apply online at www.stuller.com/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: May 24, 2021
Application Deadline: June 24, 2021