Product Design & Development Intern
The role of the Product Design & Development Intern would be to shadow all departments that support in the development of new products, such as Creative Design, CAD Design, and Product Fabrication to learn the full process of developing new jewelry.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work under the Creative Director’s guidance to create original design concepts for new jewelry development.
- Shadow the CAD Designers to understand the basics of the CAD design process.
- Contribute to team creative presentations.
- Organizational work assisting in design archive management.
- Spend time on a jewelry bench to learn the basics of jewelry fabrication
- Be an undergraduate student with a major Jewelry and/or Metals
- Hold a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Have hand drawing ability
- Possess basic bench skills
- Have knowledge of 3d software and/or Adobe
- Be a junior or senior
- Possess an interest in Product Development, Metal Smithing, Industrial Design, and Jewelry Design
- Have excellent oral, written, and communication/presentation skills
- Have the ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.stuller.com/careers/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: March 07, 2022
Application Deadline: June 09, 2022
Job Type: Intern