Achieve or exceed expectations of inventory replenishment, service levels, in-stock performance and inventory turns of procurement planned product. These activities are accomplished through efficient and consistent communications with internally and externally, maintaining accurate demand forecasts, and through the execution of replenishment strategies utilizing GAINS forecasting system.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Utilizes the GAINS system, and Oracle purchasing systems to sustain maximum benefit by analyzing and updating demand forecast as necessary.
- Maintain in-stock and the integrity of GAINS forecast through performing necessary weekly/daily maintenance requirements to effectively replenish for key events such as: seasonal trends, holidays, new item launches, one-time buys, and regular turn business.
- Ensure timely payment of supplier invoices through invoice validation activities which may include, reviewing respective PO’s and quantities to ensure accuracy and resolve any PO Discrepancies, pricing errors in a timely manner.
- Track all purchased orders from time order was created through receipt.
- Communicate with internally and exteranally as required to ensure optimum service levels and planning efficiencies.
- Serve as backup to any other procurement team member.
- Responsible for keeping current the supplier master file including but not limited to vendor agreement, insurance certificate, and compliance documents/surveys.
- Other responsibilities as required.
Work Hours: 08:00am-4:30pm
- Self-starter who is able to work well both independently and within a team.
- Demonstrates strong aptitude in math, along with problem solving and analytical skills.
- Able to analyze data, draw reasonable conclusions, and formulate next steps.
- Strong organization skills
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills in applications such as MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Previous experience with ERP systems, forecasting systems, helpful
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- High School graduate and minimum 1 year experience in customer service, inventory planning or sourcing
- Bachelor's Degree or some college coursework preferred.
How to Apply:
Please apply online at www.stuller.com/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: May 24, 2021
Application Deadline: June 24, 2021