Process Optimization Admin
@ Workstrings International
General Purpose of the Job
- The Process Optimization Admin will assist the Process Optimization and IT team by arranging meetings, gathering information from system users, tracking projects, writing processes and procedures, coordinate rollouts and log user feedback.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Run and distribute reports as needed
- Communicate with system users to document optimization needs and provide feedback
- Test changes and improvements in the ERP system and provide feedback to the development team
- Communicate with departments on their system maintenance needs and follow up on open requests
- Prepare reference documents for system users by writing operating instructions and creating flow charts for process enhancements
- Coordinate rollout of process enhancements and log user feedback
- Document and track tasks for the Process Optimization and IT team using project tracking skills and tools
- Schedule meetings as needed
- Experience working for an oilfield company is a plus.
Technical and Behavioral Abilities
- Technical writing
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products especially Excel.
- Proficient in typing
- Highly organized with project tracking skills
- Experience working with relational databases is a plus
- Experience working in an ERP system is a plus
- Communicate both written and verbally at all levels of the organization.
- Works well in a team setting
- Punctual and reliable
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://superiorenergy.com/careers/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Broussard, LA
Date Posted: March 21, 2022
Application Deadline: June 23, 2022
Job Type: Full-time