@ SafeSource Direct
Oversees and assesses existing processes and workflows.
- Optimizes productivity by designing, implementing and testing new procedures.
- Assembles reports to document process status and changes.
- Tracks metrics to discover areas for improvement and monitor upgrades.
- Communicates findings and proposals to upper management.
- Utilizes process simulation software to test and find the most appropriate production strategies.
- Provides thorough instructions for successful implementation of process changes.
- Conducts risk assessments.
- Assesses compliance with applicable safety and quality standards.
- Contributes to departmental efforts by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Able to multitask across projects.
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Monitor Projects and make adjustments as needed.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
Process Engineer / Project Planner Qualifications/Skills:
- Excellent analytical and math skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to persuade others to change existing practices
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to identify, assess and solve problems
- Proficient with computer and information technology
- Knowledge of process engineering software systems
- Familiarity with applicable health and safety regulations
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field (graduate degree preferred)
- Previous experience in quality or business process engineering
- Previous experience working with Mircrosoft Project and Visio
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.safesourcedirect.com/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Broussard, LA
Date Posted: May 04, 2021
Application Deadline: June 04, 2021