@ Ace Specialties
Ace Specialties, a national leader in promotional marketing, has an opening for a Printing Technician to join our team! Our ideal candidate has experience operating both latex flatbed printers and roll-to-roll latex printers, and engraving. Ace Specialties is a fast-growing company based in Lafayette, LA. We provide E-Commerce, Fulfillment, Marketing, Promotional and Political Solutions for clients around the USA. Ace Specialties specializes in taking our client's brands to the next level and challenge ourselves to deliver exceptional results for each client.
- Operate HP Digital Presses.
- Utilize designated software to manipulate the customer supplied database files in preparationfor digital print services.
- Be responsible for the daily metrics of assigned presses (scrap, efficiency, run time).
- If daily metrics and or quality standards are not being met, you are responsible to troubleshootthe issue and make adjustments accordingly to continue production.
- Responsible for production quality of assigned daily presses such as random productionsamples.
- Perform size changes and/or set ups for all presses following established work instructions.
- Provide color management support on every project.
- Understand the dye sublimation process and how each step affects color and quality.
- Recognize how fabric sublimates and reacts to certain temperatures while transferring.
- Produce high-quality printed and etched custom designs/logos on glassware products forcustomers by maintaining and operating pad print and laser engraving equipment; all the whilemaintaining safety, quality and efficient production processes.
- Work closely with the Production Lead to schedule jobs for print production.
- Follow all safety procedures put into place for production, size changes and set-ups.
- Occasional preventative maintenance to keep machines running properly.
- Perform miscellaneous tasks for printing or other departments as directed by leadership team.
- Complete technical training on all new equipment as assigned.
- Cross-train in warehouse tasks and fill in when needed (lifting, packing, arranging, shipping
- 3-5 years (minimum) digital print experience.
- Computer skills are required - versed in various computer programs focused on digital printing.
- Dye sublimation experience, preferred.
- Prepress artwork setup experience, preferred.
- Ability to be trained on all equipment and procedures.
- Ability to manage high volume production with high accuracy.
- Ability to learn, reference and retain product specific information as it pertains to the position.
- Ability to follow detailed instructions, such as: ink formulation, machine set up and adjustment,quality work, etc.
- Ability to work quickly, multi-task and meet deadlines while maintaining accuracy (i.e. attentionto detail and organizational skills are a must).
- Mechanical mindset and willingness to learn.
- Ability to reason and troubleshoot machine problems.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision, but also as part of a larger team whose goals are100% on-time delivery and error-free production.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time and able to lift up to 50 lbs. when necessary.
How to Apply:
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: July 20, 2021
Application Deadline: August 23, 2021