Power Platform Developer
- CGI has an immediate need for a Microsoft Dynamics/Power Platform Developer to join our Emerging Technology Practice team in one of our selected CGI locations.
- This role requires a strong foundation in Microsoft products and web development experience.
- You will be required to customize, develop, maintain, enhance, and optimize Power Apps and Dynamics applications by working in close interaction with the Architect, Leads, business analysts, and other members of the development team.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Use of Power Platform components to extend and customize Microsoft apps and services such as Teams, Dynamics 365, Excel, and SharePoint
- Build, support, and administer model-driven apps, canvas apps and support existing portal apps (focus on administration for portals).
- Cover Power Automate flows and analyze data using Power BI visualization and dashboards.
- Create application enhancements, custom user experiences, system integrations, data conversions, custom process automation, and custom visualizations.
- If you have a passion for designing, developing, securing, and extending Microsoft Power Platform solutions, this engagement could be for you. Applied knowledge of Microsoft Power Platform services including administration and a basic understanding of DevOps practices for Microsoft Power Platform.
- Background with development experience on Power BI.
- Familiarity with Azure offerings
- Deliverables will include:
- Creating technical designs and Power Apps
- Configuring Dataverse, Power Apps, and business process automation
- Extending the platform and the user experience
- Support, perform trainings and enhance different solutions
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Due to the nature of the government contract , US Citizenship is required.
- 5+ year of experience in development and configuration on Microsoft platform including Power Apps, SharePoint, Office 365, REST APIs, SOAP Web Services and Migration Tools
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience using tools like JIRA and Confluence for collaboration
- Familiarity with Software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret and communicate key performance indicators to all levels of the company
- Experience working in a matrix organization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Microsoft Power Apps or Azure or Dynamics Certification
- Familiarity with other low code development platforms
- Experience with other programming languages (such as Java or .NET)
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: April 18, 2022
Application Deadline: June 20, 2022
Job Type: Full-time