Platform Architect/ Subject Matter Expert
• Makes high-level design choices and dictates technical standards, including software coding standards, tools, and platforms.
• Regulating choices available during development by choosing standards and platforms for application development;
• Creating, defining, or choosing an application framework for the application;
• Recognize potential reuse in the organization or in the application by observing and understanding the broader system environment;
• Creating the component design;
• Subdivide a complex application, during the design phase, into smaller, more manageable pieces.
• The ability to work in the US indefinitely is required for this role (permanent residency or US Citizenship).
• Bachelor's degree in computer science with a specialization in software engineering, application development, or similar, with at least 8 years of related experience.
• Experience as a platform architect, preferably in a related industry.
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics and Power Platform
• Extensive experience in aligning application development with business needs.
• Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Superb organizational and time management skills.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply