- Develop solutions that leverage the OSISoft Pi System (Pi Server, Pi AF, Pi Analytics, PI Data Visualizations)
- Serve as technical engineer and travel to customer sites across Lower 48.
- Train and Lead systems engineer in the implementation of Historians, Asset Frameworks, Reports, Visualizations ad Analytics.
- ENGINEERING MINDSET WITH A FOCUS ON SERVICE IS A MUST
- Strong understanding of control theory as applied to digital onshore automated systems
- Able to identify and analyze problems and identify solutions with little or no information from client
- Strong understanding of SCADA and PLC programming practices and standards
- Experience in instrumentation and control systems
- Experience in the specification of industrial controls and I/O hardware
- Familiarity with PLC and HMI applications from start to finish
- Experience in Upstream and Midstream Oil and Gas Operations
- Experience with planning and executing Factory and Software Acceptance testing
- Experience with on-site commissioning, including hardware set-up and network set-up
- Experience with securing Critical Infrastructure in and around Real-Time Data Systems
Experience, Educational & Special Training
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Oil and Gas industry performing as lead or having a senior role in deployment of SCADA systems. Must have experience with some or all of the following: GE Proficy, Predix, Bitstew, OSISoft PI
- Engineering Degree (Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial, Computer) or Computer Science Degree strongly preferred. Experience will be considered in lieu of degree/education requirements.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook).
- Must be a detail-oriented, results-driven individual with a commitment to quality, accuracy and the ability to organize and prioritize workloads to meet deadlines.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving, technical, and functional skills with the ability to multi-task and be willing to learn.
- Must be able to take direction, work well in a team environment, and interact with all levels of management, engineering, systems, operations and field personnel.
- Position will primarily work in a typical office environment but is expected to travel to project sites occasionally. Subject to time pressures and constraints, and is also dependent on input from others.
- Subject to drug and alcohol testing, per applicable federal regulations.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.tiga.us/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: January 05, 2022
Application Deadline: February 07, 2022