Performance Test Engineer
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Join a fast-paced agile team working on cloud implementation effort.
- Looking for a strong Performance Test Engineer with Jmeter and Loadrunner experience.
- AWS experience is required.
- As a Performance Test Engineer, you will focus on test planning, estimations, prioritization, and documentation. Expertise in software QA methodologies, tools and processes, and performance testing tools.
- Responsible for Performance testing applications built as part of Strategic Initiative programs which are complex in nature.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- 5+ yrs of IT Industry experience
- 5+ years of Performance testing (Load/Latency/High Availability)
- Experience in JMeter is a must and should be at least intermediate level.
- Experience using tools such as Dynatrace, AppDynamics, Splunk is needed.
- Candidate should be familiar with Garbage collection, JVM thread and Head Dump Analysis.
- Candidate should be familiar with AWS environment and have ability to review Server Side metrics and Cloud watch tools.
- Candidate should be able to answer some Basic Java programing questions, should be able to work with editors such as Eclipse, Intellij etc and understand Java code
- Experience working in Agile environment, preferably SAFe
- Performance monitoring, tuning and analysis experience
- Understands a broad spectrum of technology in order to provide part or all of a detailed technical design to meet customer requirements.
- Excellent decision-making skills, should be able to lead the performance engineering vision for the program
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Superior time management and work organization
- Strong verbal and oral communication
- Work as a team in a fast-paced agile environment
- Passion for continuous improvement and learning
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- AWS Associate level certification desired
- Testing Environments
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: June 28, 2022
Application Deadline: August 29, 2022
Job Type: Full-time