Pendants Metal Smith
Stuller Inc. is looking to hire a Wedding Band Finisher who is specialized in working with gold and other precious metals.This WB Finisher should strive for excellent quality with good efficiency. In order to be successful, the WB Finisher must be detailed oriented, able to work on a small scale and notice defects in a timely manner. This associate must be open minded and willing to learn new techniques.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The ability to satisfactorily adhere to company attendance policies.
- Uses buff machines and light equipment such as flex shaft.
- Verify and inspect pieces before polishing.
- Stamp piece with correct karat stamping.
- Lap, inside polish, grey buff and final buff.
- After polishing completely inspect piece to insure quality standards are met.
- Attention to detail
- Good eyesight
- Head polish, inside polich, final buff, & gray buff
Work Hours: 9:00 am-5:30 pm
High school diploma/ equivalent
How to Apply:
Please apply online at www.stuller.com/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: May 24, 2021
Application Deadline: June 24, 2021