• Identify the components that comprise the architecture of Pega 7,8 and be able to install the product as an EJB into an application server
• Migrate rules from one environment to another following best practices
• Authenticate using LDAP and implement Single-Sign-On (SSO)
• Customize the Pega 7,8 security model to suit your needs
• Identify how Pega 7,8 uses a database and be able to optimize the use of the database
• Use logging and performance tools to analyze the performance of your solutions
• Use OOTB tools to tune the environment in which Pega 7,8 solutions run using a holistic approach
• Maintain list of service and connectors
• Alert Management and coordination
• On call admin for Prod environment
• Experience in Unix
• Experience in scheduled jobs, cron, ESP etc.
• Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
• Analyzes, designs, creates and implements Big Data infrastructures, including access methods, device allocations, validation checks, organization and security.
• Installs, upgrades, and tests complex big data deployments. Assists in system planning, scheduling, and implementation
• Develops and implements recovery plans and procedures.
• Design, install, and maintain highly available systems (including monitoring, security, backup, and performance tuning)
• 6 + years of experience as Pega Administrator
• Experience installing and managing an Application/Web server
• Familiarity with relational database management systems
• Knowledge of business processes
• Ability to manage change along with good time management and work with tight deadlines
• Experience with database replication and scaling
• Experience application troubleshooting and root cause analysis. Initiates corrective actions to stay on schedule
• Demonstrated history of strong communication and collaboration abilities in a highly matrixed environment.
• Proven experience in Pega Systems, WebSphere administration experience
• Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
Skill Set Years of Experience
Primary Skill: Pega Senior System Administration
Secondary Skill: IBM Websphere application server and BPM 6
• Education Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, at least seven, typically ten or more years of solid, diverse work experience in IT, or the equivalent in education and work experience.
• Associate's Degree (Community College, MBO)
• DATA WAREHOUSING
• DATABASE DESIGN
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply