PD&D Project Planner 1
To coordinate, evaluate and prioritize internal and external Product Development project plans through all phases of design and design fabrication processes as per agreed upon project strategy with the guidance of the Executive Director of Product Design and Development.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- The ability to satisfactorily adhere to company attendance policies.
- Creates and maintains project plans.
- Update and maintain schedule data to ensure project consistency and schedule integrity.
- Provides formal communication of project status and key details to both team members and mgmt.
- Takes indirect responsibility for team members’ completion of assigned tasks and reports and schedule slippage to Management.
- Clearly communicate roles, expectations, and accountabilities to all team members on a regular basis.
- Acts as a resource to facilitate the resolution of project issues by team members.
Work Hours: 7:00am-3:30pm
- Possesses sound verbal and written communication skills.
- Possesses sound organization skills
- High school diploma and completion of Basic Project Mgmt Course(s) by a certified trainer.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office; Excel and telephone protocol.
How to Apply:
Please apply online at www.stuller.com/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: May 24, 2021
Application Deadline: June 24, 2021