Patient Coordinator (Sleep Therapy)
Responsible for the overall clinical, technical and administrative functions at the location on record regarding the PAP Therapy program.
- Is responsible for contacting patients to schedule setups of equipment (CPAP, AutoPAP, BiPAP) and explain the clinical benefits of PAP therapy and dangers of sleep apnea
- Is responsible for clinical contact with the physician, referred contacts, health care practitioners, and others involved in the care of the patients referred to Sleep Management, LLC d/b/a VieMed for home respiratory therapy services.
- Is responsible for the maintenance of records, charting, progress notes, clinical files, equipment records, preventative maintenance records, and other necessary documentation.
- Is responsible to maintain accurate inventory of all Sleep Management/VieMed assets and supplies.
- Is responsible to ensure all pertinent demographic information is updated regularly and with any change in personal or professional status.
- Is responsible for orientation and training of subordinate or newly hired respiratory therapist staff service technicians.
- Exhibits effective written and verbal communication skills. Adheres to cost-containment policies and procedures.
- Works with the office staff to ensure prompt and accurate billing and documentation of services, including providing adequate information to satisfy third-party payor guidelines for coverage.
- Works with all clinical, managerial, and sales staff to promote and market home respiratory therapist services to all referral sources.
- Is required to provide availability for patient contact and response to patient needs.
- Will work with team members (other RTs, PCC’s and various departments) to ensure tasks are completed.
- Other duties/projects as assigned.
- Technical Capacity.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Financial Management.
- Presentation Skills.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://viemed.apscareerportal.com/account
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: April 12, 2021
Application Deadline: June 14, 2021