Partner Support Agent (in office)
We’re looking for organized, motivated, and problem-solving agents with experience in restaurant and customer service. The primary responsibility of this role is to assist customers and restaurants when they call in and other Support related functions where needed. This position requires exceptional communication skills and great attention to detail and must reflect the Waitr Holdings, Incorporated core values
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing calls and chats via Amazon Connect, Kustomer, and Wing. Providing the highest level of customer service possible
- Responding to tickets through HubSpot and handling effectively
- Constant communication through an application called Slack
- Assisting restaurants with essential menu maintenance, retention efforts, and financials. Elevating where necessary
- Other Support functions based on the needs of the company
- Detail-oriented, support focused, multitasker
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely over the phone, email, and chat
- Proficient grammar, spelling, punctuation, and proof-reading
- In-depth knowledge of Waitr and Bite Squad’s Support procedures and policies
- At least six months experience in a restaurant or customer service position
- Call Center hours 7am - 11pm Sunday - Saturday. Flexibility for shifts during day, evening and weekends required.
- Nimble: You move fast and accurately in a dynamic environment.
- Logistical: Proactively seeks and finds ways to provide the highest standards of efficiency.
- Innovator: Generates and recognizes creative solutions in varying work situations.
- Team Player: Collaboration and strong communication skills.
- Effective Communicator: Demonstrates open, honest and respectful written and verbal communication.
- Results-Oriented: Productively focuses time and resources on activities to produce quality results.
- Forward-Thinking: Problem solver, do whatever it takes attitude.
- Strategic Thinker: Views events and possibilities from multiple perspectives. Understands the bigger picture and the interdependencies and effects of other systems.
- Ethical: Maintains and promotes individual and organization integrity and values in the conduct of all activities.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://waitrapp.com/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: December 06, 2021
Application Deadline: February 07, 2022