Packaging & Display Sales Specialist
The Packaging and Display Sales Specialist position's responsibility is to strive to provide the perfect customer experience during all interactions. This position directly interacts with our customers to answer questions, handle complaints, process all orders including custom imprinting and provide information about our organization’s products and services. This person will also assist with errors, account questions, billing, cancellations, and other queries. The Sales Specialist will work closely with all members of the packaging merchandising team. Must have a positive attitude, be energetic and work well with others.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answer all custom imprinting calls, emails, and salesforce placing orders as needed.
- Responsible for all Case-by-Case custom display orders including the ability to help customers merchandise showcases.
- Ability to work closely with the vendor to ensure custom orders are processed properly.
- Timely follow up with all vendor drop ship product.
- Work with customers on all approvals for custom imprinting orders.
- Handle complaints provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers always
- Works proactively to promote teamwork within all levels of the company.
- Above average attention to detail when following through with customer orders.
- Modify customer logos using Adobe Illustrator for custom imprinting orders.
- Proficient in Oracle (DOT) order placement is preferred.
- Excel and Microsoft knowledge is preferred.
- Ability to make decisions, communicate effectively utilizing telephone, email, or one on one conversation.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Must be flexible with hours, especially during peak seasons – overtime.
- Excellent oral, written, verbal, & interpersonal communication skills.
- Able to work independently without immediate supervision.
- Able to work cohesively and fluidly within a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly at all levels.
- Must be able to maintain composure and handle high stress situations.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Adobe Illustrator experience preferred.
How to Apply:
Please apply online at www.stuller.com/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: May 24, 2021
Application Deadline: June 24, 2021