P&D Hot Stamp
Our fast-growing imprinting department requires someone who can ensure quality work and can produce products within set lead times. This person will be responsible for imprinting customer’s logos on various products, such as, packaging boxes, inserts, gift bags, etc. We are looking for someone with a keen eye for detail. We operate a fast-paced, high-energy office where we encourage all of our staff to be creative and to think outside the box, so we’re looking for someone who can fit well in that environment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- A self-starter who takes initiative to solve problems and follow up with customers
- Friendly, tactful and professional in your communication skills
- A multi-tasker that likes to stay on your toes.
- Able to work independently without constant supervision.
- Organized and focused on the details that matter
- Able to work well under pressure to output high volume, high quality work.
- Someone who enjoys change and trying new things
- Process Custom Imprinting orders from the order entry to confirmation process.
- Ensure all orders go out on time and are imprinted correctly.
- Ability to work well with a team to ensure all work is completed in a timely manner.
- Excellent communication skills to manager on progress of work.
Work Hours: 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Oracle knowledge preferred
How to Apply:
Please apply online at www.stuller.com/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: May 24, 2021
Application Deadline: June 24, 2021