Oxygen Call Center Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- On-board and train call center personnel
- Analyze call center data by program and prepare reports for Director of Oxygen
- Work with other management team members to develop and maintain call center objectives, keeping profitability and efficiency in mind
- Provide support to sales reps. in the territories as needed
- Review referrals/ charts to help qualify patients for oxygen
- Lead weekly team meetings and coach and motivate team members
- Evaluate staff effectiveness and performance annually or on an as-needed basis
- Work with call center representatives to solve problems.
- Collect and Analyze call center statistics and adjust processes to meet or exceed goals
- Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources
- Evaluate individual performance reviews and overall team effectiveness with upper management.
- Determine call center operational strategies by evaluating team results and objectives.
- Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance and identifying and resolving problems.
- Presents weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual call center action plans and objectives.
- Other responsibilities and projects as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent-required
- Past or Current experience in the healthcare field-preferred
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Previous experience in call center management preferred
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Superior project management ability and drive-for-results-mentality
- Keen ability to think and act strategically; planning for the long-term while balancing the short and long-range needs of the organization
- Demonstrates high standards regarding the quality of thoroughness of business and technical analysis
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.viemed.com/company-information/#careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: July 19, 2022
Application Deadline: August 19, 2022
Job Type: Full-time