Outside Marketing Representative
@ White Glove Interior Care
You are part educator, part salesperson and, just for fun, part event coordinator. As a marketing representative, you are the face of our company in the community, meeting with potential clients to promote our commercial cleaning services and earn their business. You educate clients by demonstrating our Fiber Protector products and sharing the latest industry developments. You sell our services by gaining their trust to build enduring relationships that go beyond business. And you get to have fun, running our social media accounts and showering our current and future clients with creative gift baskets to cement friendships on a business and personal level. White Glove Interior Care is a family-oriented company, and we will welcome the newest team member with open arms.
- Complete 10 visits/presentations at existing referral sources and commercial accounts twice per week.
- Establish new referral sources.
- Conduct at least 1 Fiber Protector demonstration per week with Interior Designers.
- Attend local networking events and do service presentations.
- Attend weekly meetings with the Marketing Manager
- Post to company social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Schedule and complete 2 one-on-ones each week.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Salary Range: $13 - $18/hour
- Willingness to learn new ideas and strategies
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic about the role
- Organizational skills
- Able to learn computer functions
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers and at Marketing events
- Achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
- Ability to interact with staff and visitors at assigned facility while remaining professional, polite, and courteous
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- No experience required; we will train the right candidate
- Must pass a background check (i.e., no criminal charges within the last 7 years)
How to Apply:
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: November 18, 2022
Application Deadline: December 19, 2022
Job Type: Part-time