@ SafeSource Direct
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Using weekly manufacturing schedule and daily priorities, assign tasks and assignments to hourly manufacturing operators. Monitor work to ensure proper completion.
- Train hourly operators to safely perform any assigned task. Monitor work to ensure safe work habits are engaged 100%of the time. Investigate incidents, identify unsafe aspects, participate in development of corrective action, and enforce company policies and procedures.
- Monitor, adjust, and/or identify need for repair of equipment and/or processes in assigned segment of the manufacturing process.
- Complete production documentation. Verify that hourly time records reflect the work performed.
- Track and report KPI’s for overall production.
- Flexible Hours and/or shifts
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or equivalency.
- Some college and/or trade school would be helpful.
- 3 - 5 years as a manufacturing supervisor
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.safesourcedirect.com/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Broussard, LA
Date Posted: April 22, 2022
Application Deadline: June 23, 2022
Job Type: Full-time