@ Quality Construction & Production
Quality Construction & Production is accepting résumés for Structural and Pipe Welders with Offshore Oil & Gas Industry experience.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- 2+ years’ experience Welding and Fitting Offshore in the Oil and Gas industry required.
- Fabricate and repair Equipment or Piping by cutting, burning, and welding various metals.
- Clean and prepares surfaces to be welded, set up, assemble, and tack weld parts together
- Weld components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions
- Use burning equipment to dismantle assemblies and to cut material to desired size and shape
- Complete JSA’s and Hot Work permits for cutting and welding as needed
- Attention and care is required to prevent injury to others when performing maintenance work
- Keeps equipment and work area clean and orderly
- Operate equipment safely and use safe work habits
- Able to read technical plans, blueprints, drawings, ISO's and models.
If you can meet these needs, and want to work for a growing Oil & Gas company, please apply online, or come by our office at 425 Griffin Rd, Youngsville, LA 70592, and apply in person.
Quality Construction & Production is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How to Apply:
- Apply in person at 425 Griffin Rd, Youngsville, LA, 70592
- Apply online at https://qualitycompanies.com/careers
Date Posted: October 11, 2021
Application Deadline: November 11, 2021