Offshore Scaffold Builder
@ Quality Construction & Production
Quality Construction & Production is accepting résumés for Scaffold Builder with Offshore experience on Oil & Gas Platforms. Work Schedules will vary from 14 to 21 days and work days will be 12+ hours a day.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- 2+ years’ experience Offshore as a Scaffold Builder required.
- Build and erect temporary structures for construction/fabrication requirements
- Measure, mark, and cut or saw boards, timbers, or plywood to required size using handsaw or power tools
- Hang Scaffold from various parts of the platform from +10 to Production Deck
- Examine structural timbers and supports to detect decay and replace timbers as required
- Anchor, Brace, and Assemble forms and other structures in place, using nails, bolts, anchor rods, steel cables, planks, wedges and timbers
- Conduct or participate in Safety Meetings and complete JSA
- Work as a team with other crafts to ensure projects are completed safely and on time
If you can meet these needs, and want to work for a growing Oil & Gas company, please apply online, or come by our office at 425 Griffin Rd, Youngsville, LA 70592, and apply in person.
Quality Construction & Production is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How to Apply:
- Apply in person at 425 Griffin Rd, Youngsville, LA, 70592
- Apply online at https://qualitycompanies.com/careers
Date Posted: October 11, 2021
Application Deadline: November 11, 2021
Contact (337) 857-6000