Night Shift Production Receiving Operator
@ McIlhenny Company
• Never get bored operating, troubleshooting, and maintaining a variety of highly sophisticated food packing machines, like Stretch Wrap and Palletizer
• Input appropriate inventory data into the manufacturing system
• Knowledge of a production schedule format, production receiving sticker system, product rotation, cycle counts, and inventory counts
• General clerical duties including receiving sales order confirmations, figuring pallet configurations to fit containers, updating export order allocation board and performing all quality checks
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Experience working in computerized production and inventory systems with accurate and timely data entry
• Experience working night shift
• Demonstrates effective communication skills: Understands information easily, expresses thoughts and ideas effectively.
• Thinks logically: Considers different choices and uses sound reasoning when thinking through decisions or approaches.
• Works proactively: Anticipates, plans, and prepares for upcoming work, issues, or other circumstances without being asked.
• Demonstrates flexibility: Responds and adapts smoothly to changes and requests.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=4f32c78b-8a26-4e3f-b599-63d2ce4fdf6b&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=377042&source=CC2&lang=en_US
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Avery Island, LA
Date Posted: July 20, 2021
Application Deadline: August 20, 2021