National Account Specialist- Remote
These functions are centered around increasing the productivity of the Enterprise Sales Team
- Attend all recurring brand meetings discussing operations, issues and analytics
- Help with national sales prospecting - location list scrapes, disabled restaurant reporting, keeping updated on expanded zones, gathering contact information through Seamless.Ai, helping develop pitch decks, and researching talking points and developing power statements.
- Provide follow-up for customer support and resolving restaurant issues.
- Managing HubSpot when we are prospecting brands with hundreds of locations - assisting with deal dashboards, creating prospect lists and onboarding.
- Post sale account set-up - Tableau reporting, account set-up (logins & direct deposit), brand analytics, answering financial questions, and resolving order issues.
- Facilitate and own inner department follow-up within Waitr to complete requests from brands.
- Follow-up on menu and hour updates from brands - breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert, and alcohol.
- Olo integration - testing and rollout
- Review Onboarding - ensure all newly acquired restaurants are set up properly.
- Logos / menu photos
- Menus & pricing - full menu descriptions needed
- Cuisine tags
- Order methods - delivery, pick-up and catering
- Installed / Live - via tablet or integration
- Launch marketing - press releases; promo codes; social media; Waitr Placement; Waitr Promotions; etc.
- Reach out to Enterprise Accounts and set-up recurring brand meetings to discuss performance and areas to improve partnership.
- Ensure restaurants are online and not disabled.
- Ensure menus, prices, photos, and hours are updated - throughout the lifecycle.
- Alcohol, where applicable.
- Restaurant quality check - grammar, capitalization, this assists with running reports and location searches.
- Menu optimization - increase ticket averages.
- Suggestive ordering - desserts, kids meals, make it a combo.
- Brand analytics to increase order flow and identify opportunities to improve operations and end user experience.
- Accounting duties - including credit adjustments where needed.
- Marketing - press releases, promo codes, social media, Waitr Placement, Waitr Promotions, delivery links, delivery fee contribution, catering, group orders, etc.
- Olo integration and future integrations
- Ensuring commission rates and cc rates are accurate - promo periods
- Building positive relationships and trust
- Assist with other internal projects related to our business’ strategic objectives
- Help identify new opportunities related to the department's strategic objectives
1. Associate's degree (A.A) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or one or more years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
2. 2-3 years of account management experience or relevant experience.
1. Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience.
2. Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products specifically Excel
3. G-Suite specifically Google Sheets.
4. Mac OS.
5. Tableau reporting
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://waitrapp.com/careers/jobs/?city=Lafayette%2C+LA
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: March 24, 2021
Application Deadline: April 23, 2021