MS Dynamics/ Power Platform Developer
• Researches, designs, develops, and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
• Involved in planning of system and development deployment as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards.
• Evaluates interface between hardware and software, operational requirements, and characteristics of overall system.
• Documents testing and maintenance of system corrections.
• Engineer and support a dynamic technical stack using Microsoft technologies.
• Integrate on-premise and off-premise enterprise applications with the custom PowerPlatform solution for reconciliation and recording purposes.
• Analyze cloud technology trends and advise clients and CGI on how this technology will benefit the future development efforts.
• Collaboratively promote and prototype low-code solutions for potential new business opportunities.
• Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues while working within the Agile Development Framework.
• The ability to work in the US indefinitely is required for this role (permanent residency or US Citizenship).
• Bachelor's degree in computer science
• Experience with low code/no code development
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics development
• Experience with Power Platform development
• Able to work independently
• Able to act as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: June 17, 2021
Application Deadline: August 23, 2021