Mid-Level Security Application Developer
The Security Application Developer is responsible for developing and maintaining both new and existing applications. Whether you're troubleshooting a software defect, enhancing an existing application, identifying security gaps, or developing a new solution you should be able to dig into frameworks and libraries to deliver coherent secure solutions in line with the overall architecture of the application landscape. You will be evaluating various software security scans and producing plans to enhance the software’s level of security based on the results. The successful candidate will be a member of a high-performing multi-site agile team and must be self-motivated with a strong work ethic, time-management, and interpersonal skills. The successful candidate must have demonstrated effective communication skills and exhibit a willingness to stay current in software security best practices.
• Academic background in computer science, computer engineering or a similar major with extensive computer-based or technical content
• Experience with Java, C++ , Visual Studio 2010 to 2015
• Ability to bring projects to completion in a timely manner
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to learn and understand the nature of business
• Able to communicate effectively with non-technical staff and with members of interdisciplinary teams.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Bachelors Degree and 2 to 5 years of experience
Unable to sponsor candidates for this role.
• Angular 1.X , 2.0
• GIT source control
• JIRA experience
• ERP software experience
• Microservice architecture experience
• Security scanning experience (Checkmarx, SonarQube, etc.)
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply