The role of the Merchandising Intern would be to shadow all positions, such as Product Managers, Marketing Project Managers, and Inventory Planners to learn the daily tasks of a merchandising team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reviewing web experience to ensure all product is displayed appropriately to provide customers with a seamless shopping experience on Stuller.com.
- Assisting with the visual merchandising of our internal showrooms to prepare for customer events.
- Attending internal customer-facing events to assist the merchandising team with promoting and selling jewelry product.
- Supporting various projects which may include analytics and reporting, marketing promotions, ordering product for photography or review, and coordinating various meetings
- Be an undergraduate student with a major in Merchandising.
- In your junior or senior year.
- Hold a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Possess an interest in Merchandising, Product Development, Inventory Management, Visual Merchandising, or Marketing.
- Have excellent oral, written, and communication/presentation skills.
- Have the ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.stuller.com/careers/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: March 07, 2022
Application Deadline: June 09, 2022
Job Type: Intern