Member Engagement Coordinator
@ Acadia Parish Chamber of Commerce
The Member Engagement Coordinator will help cultivate and facilitate a vibrant and active member community by building and stewarding relationships in the Acadia Parish business community and partnering with the President & CEO to execute all APCC member programming.
- Drive a culture of engagement with member companies in order to generate higher overall member participation with APCC programming:
- Develop and manage aspects of APCC member companies: foster relationships with primary contacts and internal ambassadors to drive their respective company’s engagement.
- Co-lead presentations with member companies to energize members and get them excited about participating in APCC programming.
- Build and sustain APCC member toolkit to ensure members have the resources they need to fully engage with APCC: Toolkit includes email templates, one-pagers, engaging photo and video content, and more.
- Manage APCC member database to ensure companies, contacts, and partners have up-to-date information.
- Generate and manage data, reports and dashboards that will help guide programming decisions, manage the annual membership lifecycle, etc.
- Partner with other Chamber Staff to produce community gatherings and forums: develop annual programming calendar, leverage member companies’ insights to produce timely and relevant learning sessions, post-event surveys, targeted email communication, etc.
- Drive awareness of APCC programming and events
- Provide general support for APCC’s signature events: Acadia Parish Honors, Farmers’ Appreciation Dinner, Annual Golf Classic, Gumbo Cook-Off, and other events as needed.
- Other duties as assigned to ensure member companies are networking, sharing best practices, collaborating, and engaging in our Acadia Parish business community.
We seek candidates who believe deeply in our organization’s goals to help drive Acadia Parish’s business & entrepreneur ecosystem forward, who thrive in a dynamic work environment, and who demonstrate a previous record of achievement. Ideal candidates will possess:
- Ability to build authentic relationships across stakeholders
- Passion for technology and innovation
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work with computers, databases, and social media/technology platforms
- Experience driving programming with various stakeholders
- Ability to work independently while simultaneously maintaining a team focus
- Strong sense of accountability for both member success and personal development
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Preferred skills: Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, WordPress
- Preferred Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
How to Apply:
Please send a copy of your resume and a cover letter to info@AcadiaParishChamber.org.
Location: Crowley, LA
Date Posted: September 01, 2021
Application Deadline: October 04, 2021