@ Workstrings International
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- Responsible for daily routine operations matters for a specific WSI land location, communicating with customers regarding on-going projects and shipping & receiving.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate shipping and receiving through customer correspondence
- Expedite equipment as necessary to fulfill customer demands
- Maintain records of in-process order activities
- Notify District or Regional Manager and Inventory Control personnel of daily events
- Ensure adequate equipment delivery; repair or modify as needed
- Generate delivery tickets, purchase orders, repair request and rental return tickets as necessary
- Assist in maintaining inventory control accuracy
- Communicate with customers and vendors regarding equipment location and status
- Provide shop operations and transportation personnel direction regarding items for shipping and receiving
- Interact with accounting personnel regarding accounts receivable and accounts payable as necessary
- Notify QA personnel on status of repaired or modified equipment
- Know and understand Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems & Procedures Manuals while also complying with all HSE requirements.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine correspondence.
- Ability to use basic math skills. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions provided in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Prior knowledge in oilfield rental business preferred. Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite. Ability to compile basic reports of job lists for customer orders.
- Mechanical equipment experience required (i.e. Pressure Control equipment).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Supervisory skills preferred.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://superiorenergy.com/Careers/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Broussard, LA
Date Posted: February 20, 2023
Application Deadline: April 20, 2023
Job Type: Full-time