Material Handler Floater - Full Time
@ McIlhenny Company
In this job, you’ll do things like:
- Pick/receive appropriate items and amounts as designated in documentation
- Works cross functionally across raw materials receiving, production receiving and order shipping
- Inputs appropriate production and/or material movement data into the manufacturing system in a timely and accurate fashion
- Use a forklift to move items to designated destination: staging area for shipping or production, another warehouse location, out of a delivering truck, or into a shipping truck
- Ensures items are placed in correct location for storage or shipping and in the correct number
- Responsible for inventory control in the warehouse
- Operates pallet stretch wrap machine
- Inspects full pallets for product and packaging quality and inspects empty pallets for usefulness
- Completes appropriate paperwork: Receipts, Bills of Lading, Shipping Documents, Trailer Reject Forms
Other great stuff about this job:
- Typical shifts are: Monday through Thursday: 10 hour days (subject to change depending on production needs)
- Eligible for full health benefits the first of the month after 30 days (medical, dental, vision)
- Enjoy other generous benefits: life insurance, 401k savings plan with company match, vacation and paid holidays
- Great career and personal growth opportunities with a rapidly growing company and expanding brand
- Join a team of adventurous eaters!
Must-haves to apply for this job:
- Physically able to perform essential job functions (heavy workflow and lift up to 50 lbs)
- Experience in a warehouse environment
- Ability to pass forklift training
- Ability to pass a drug test, background check and physical
What will give you an edge:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience with transactions and inventory control throughout the supply chain
The traits most important to success in this role:
- Demonstrates effective communication skills: Understands information easily, expresses thoughts and ideas effectively.
- Thinks logically: Considers different choices and uses sound reasoning when thinking through decisions or approaches.
- Works proactively: Anticipates, plans, and prepares for upcoming work, issues, or other circumstances without being asked.
- Demonstrates flexibility: Responds and adapts smoothly to changes and requests.
How to Apply:
Please apply online at: https://www.tabasco.com/careers/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Avery Island, LA
Date Posted: November 01, 2021
Application Deadline: December 01, 2021