@ Acadiana Center for the Arts
Position Overview The AcA’s Marketing Manager is responsible for driving public awareness of the AcA and engagement with its programs through direct management of its marketing and public relations.
Focus Area 1: Public Relations Success Statement: AcA is seen as valuable and impactful by the community it serves, a diverse audience, and trusted management.
• Craft messaging for AcA in close partnership with the Executive Director, with the goal of engaging a broad and inclusive public.
• Run social media feeds to create an image of the organization that emphasizes high-quality programs, exciting experiences, and a welcoming atmosphere.
• Ensure AcA web presence is accurate, attractive, and updated frequently.
• Schedule and manage media appearances by the Executive Director and on-site promotions of AcA activities.
• Creatively leverage partnership opportunities to raise awareness of AcA and its mission.
Focus Area 2: Marketing Success Statement: The public is engaged with and activated in attending AcA programs and events, and the organization employs limited resources to their maximum effect.
• Lead all direct marketing activities from concept and design to production and distribution, working closely with AcA program staff.
• Create cost effective marketing plans to support earned and contributed revenue strategies, including all AcA performances and fundraising events.
• Create content and schedule all posting and ads through MailChimp, Facebook, Instagram, and other platforms to drive engagement and activity.
• Provide quality control for audience interactions online and in person to ensure a smooth experience.
• Direct designer to create marketing pieces and meet campaign deadlines.
Focus Area 3: Brand Management
Success Statement: AcA presents itself as a cohesive entity, serving the community and all audiences. Performance Standard:
• Develop central messaging and language with the Executive Director to ensure an AcA’s brand is distinct and appealing to its diverse audiences.
• Maintain brand standards across AcA’s activities and assist other staff in presenting brand-consistent, high quality reports and materials.
• Oversee brand guidelines, educate staff on design standards, and deploy systems to create common identity in materials and communications from diverse departments.
Focus Area 4: Workplace Relationships
Success Statement: AcA has a cohesive team that supports one another and the mission of the organization. Performance Standard:
• Report to the Executive Director.
• Manage communications with and task workflow of outsourced and in-house designers and content creators.
• Work with leadership to set and follow budgets for programs, fundraising, and organizational marketing.
• Prepare for and participate in regular staff meetings, committee meetings, and board meetings. e. Assist other staff members and board members, as appropriate.
• Assist with special projects, as appropriate.
- Demonstrated experience with social media and ads management is required.
- Demonstrated experience writing engaging copy is required.
- Demonstrated experience planning and executing successful events-based marketing is required.
- High level of comfort working in Google Suite is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree is required; in marketing, public relations, or other applicable field is preferred.
How to Apply:
Please apply online at https://acadianacenterforthearts.org/careers/
Visit Site to Apply